The effects of Floating
Following is a short list of some of the effects which have been reported by researchers and users:
- Promotes total calm, peaceful relaxation, eliminates fatigue and jet lag; improves sleep; alleviates stress- mental and physical; energises, rejuvenates and revitalises.
- Stimulates left/right brain synchronisation; shifts brain waves from Beta to lower frequency Alpha, Theta and even Delta.; creates mental clarity, alertness; increases creativity, problem solving; heightens visualisation; deepens meditation; expands awareness, intensifies acuteness of all the senses, accelerates learning.
- Enhances hypnotherapy and self-hypnosis; increases motivation, diminishes depression, anxiety and fear; facilitates freedom from habits, phobias and addictions.
- Improves athletic performance and helps prevent sports injuries and speeds the healing process.
- Decreases the production of Cortisol, ACTH, Lactic Acid and Adrenaline; Increases production of endorphins; quickens rehabilitation and recovery; relieves pain- arthritis, migraines, injuries etc.; boosts immune function.
- Improves circulation and distribution of oxygen and nutrients; reduces blood pressure, pulse, heart rate and oxygen consumption.